- 1 large butternut squash (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary plus more for topping
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat one large or two smaller baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray (or line with parchment paper).
Place the cubed squash in a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary. Toss until well coated. Spread the cubed squash evenly among the one or two baking sheets in a single layer.
Place the pan/pans in the oven and roast for 30-35 minutes or until the squash is tender. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish Top with additional chopped rosemary and enjoy!